Saturday, January 15, 2011

Back to Bruce :)

I realize that I wasn't successful in the unrealistic goal to blog everyday, but I still want to do this. I think once a week is completely doable. So here we go!

The semester starts on Tuesday! I have been back in Bruce since Monday and I finished my last final last Tuesday. It went well and I got the grade I wanted in that class. Bruce is amazing as always! I miss the RA's that didn't come back this semester, but these rookies aren't so bad ;) It makes me so happy to be back with my friends! We are already on the ball with BHA planning programs and stuff for this semester. I am so excited about the great ideas that we have, and even some of the ones we are planning with the RA's. It's gonna be a fantastic semester!

I think I am gonna try being more gutsy this semester. I am not gonna hold myself back because of the fear of failing or rejection. My motto is "No Regrets! Be A Man!" and I will live up to it for sure. I have already started some of the things on my list of resolutions, and my spirits are high! Wish me luck on a good semester!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, blogging every day is hard. Once a week is more realistic for busy college kids like us.

    ReplyDelete