Saturday, January 1, 2011

I lost my smile. Tell me a Joke.

I was sad thinking about home today. I was worrying about everything I tried to escape. I have some wonderful friends who are always not there, but here for me, so It started with a text... I lost my smile. Tell me a joke.
This is what I got:
A Jew joke too horrible to say. It didn't make me smile, but he tried again later and it worked.

A not so much joke. It did make me smile, but it's a little gross... I should have expected that from Choni!

So a giraffe walks into a bar and falls asleep on the floor. The bartender walks in and says whats that lyin on the floor, and a guys says that's not a lion that's a giraffe... so cute! I love Christine!

So a little boy is running in the streets. Fast. Haulin ass. It's like 2 in the morning. So a cop pulls the little boy over. He asks him, why are you running little boy? The little boy says because my daddy beats me. What about your mom little boy? She beats me too he says. So the cop asks, so where are you running? The little boy says, to the Dallas Cowboys stadium, they don't beat anyone... This one was the best! Especially coming from Adam who doesn't watch football, but he knows I am a Cowboys fan.

What did one math book say to another math book? We've got problems!
There was a boy who threw butter. When they asked him why he threw it, he said he wanted to see a butterfly!... my baby, Axell is so cute!

Why do accountants make good lovers? Because they're good with figures.
If an accountant's wife cannot sleep, what does she say? Darling, could you tell me about your work?... Vaughan did good with these! Hanna and I appreciated them :)

I love them so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment