Monday, January 3, 2011

To New Beginnings!!!

I am back home and now it's time to start studying for that accounting exam I had postponed because of my hand. I e-mailed the teacher to schedule a time, so we'll see what day I have to take it. I am supposed to be back in Bruce on the 10th for training. Hopefully I can take it after that so I don't have to make a special trip to Denton. I can't wait to be back home! I love Bruce! This semester has to be better. I have so many new goals and I am determined to complete as many as I can. Mostly this semester is going to be about finding my path to God. Like I talked about before, I plan on praying more and meditating. I need a daily routine in my life. My mom was going through her prayer stuff, and she found a couple of books that she gave me. The best thing was a copy of the Bhagavad Gita with Sanskrit writing and translations in English. I already started looking through it and it is the simplest explanations I have ever seen. I am excited to read every page of it. I am ready for this new journey and I am ready for all of the lessons and stories it has to offer. I find hope in this. I know God has a plan for me, and I am ready for  this new beginning. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment