Sunday, March 6, 2011

Fab-Friend!

Last night was a blast. I went to the Hydrant and saw a couple of awesome bands! Wombology, Ready Steady and Human Groove Hormone were legit. Watching HGH perform was the highlight of my night. Schumacher is a trip, I wish he still lived in Bruce. It was never a dull moment with him last year. They will all be performing again very soon at Bruce Jam. It was good seeing everyone out though =] After that we went to see a drag show hosted by GLAD at a gay bar. I could honestly say it was a blast! I love gay people =] It was a lot of fun. I met a few interesting people. My friend and I met someone who was born as a girl, but is transitioning into a guy, but was dressed in drag as a queen and is into guys. Confused? It's so awesome that someone would have the strength to go to such lengths to do what it takes to feel comfortable in their own skin. So, I am not a stranger to the term "fag-hag." I have been told it's a term of endearment, but I prefer not to be called a hag and I just don't like the word fag. My friends and I came up with a new term for it, "fab-friend!" Yep, that's me! If my mother only knew ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment