Sunday, March 6, 2011

Maneater.

Maneater. I hate it when a girl is so obviously a maneater. What's worse is that the guys don't see it, no matter how much you warn them. It starts by her being so bubbly and friendly, to some obviously flirting... with everyone. Not just one, but multiple guys. Yah it's okay until someone gets hurt. Then the girl has them hooked. It's like she collects the guy like a card in her deck. She even makes it so bad for him that he's willing to be just the option. Obviously I'm ranting about someone, but this is my space to do it. I hate standing there watching my friends get hurt. I swear I want to deck this girl, but I'm better than that.

I've been so up and down lately. I have had a bad few weeks. I just hate being treated like crap. I'm pretty, smart, and have a great sense of humor. I don't care who you are, I won't change myself to conform to what you want me to be. I am ME. I spent most of my life hiding behind my friends and keeping my emotions so bottled up. I refuse to go back to that. I am so much happier in my own skin. When I see people in the shell I so clearly used to be in, I try to crack it. I want to know who you are, and I want to see you shine in all of that glory.

Sometimes, I just wish it would be years from now. I want to start my life and stop living in this in between. I want to graduate with a BS/MS in Accouting and a BBA in General Business, pass the CPA exam and be working at a small accouting firm. I want to be married to the perfect nerd and have the perfect little family together. If only it were that simple...

No comments:

Post a Comment