Sunday, March 13, 2011

Blessed

He picked his sister up off of her knees and told her to never let anyone bring her down. Knowing her heart, he tells her to be patient because none of them deserve a girl like her...
Sometimes I just want to find the one and be in the point of my life where I am married and have a stable career, but I have to remember to be patient and my time will come. I have never heard words so sincere and breathtaking directed towards me. I am really lucky to have Adam as my brother. I don't mean to embarrass him, but I want to put this here so I can always remember just like the texts I keep every time I empty my inbox.  I know there will come a time very soon when I can't talk to him whenever I want to. I'm dreading not being able to talk to him once he ships off to the military, but I know in my heart that we will always be in touch. He has been a blessing to me and I can never thank him enough for everything he has done for me.  
A friend of mine wrote "friends come and go, family is forever. that is not to say that you should not treasure your friends, but be able to distinguish between those that will forever be close to you as family and those that you will lose to time." I completely agree with this. There are very few friends that I have grown to consider my family, but that makes them all the more special. I know I can trust these people with anything just like I can trust my real family.
Axell has really become my best friend in Denton. I have never felt so close to anyone and had them as a constant support. I can trust her to never judge me and we are so similar that her opinion is like seeing my life from the outside looking in. My dearest Julia is another blessing. We met over a bad situation, but it was like we were brought together to make each other stronger. We have been inseparable since we met. I could go on for days about the people who make my life so blessed, but I should probably stop now. My point is as long as you have people who love you, you can get through anything. Look around  you and see how blessed you are. I thank God for the people in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment