Friday, December 24, 2010

30 Things About Me

I was tagged in a Facebook note a while back, and I was too busy at the time to do this.
write a note with 30 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you.

1. I love Nerds! I want to marry a Nerd! I'm not talking about pocket protector nerd. I just want the guy to be passionate about something, to be quirky. In my experience nerds are usually more respectful to girls. I just want a nice guy :)
2. I'm a germ freak, but I'm getting better. Mostly I try really hard not to get sick.
3. I always have to have my nails painted. I finally painted them today! it was so hard to do it when I had my stitches in.
4. I'm a people pleaser. I care too much about what other people think, but I've been working on that. I said to a friend that I don't give a shit anymore, but he said that I do. I know that I do, but if you would have seen me a year ago... I'm not the same person.
5. I'm a vegetarian, and I always have been. Its for religious reasons, and the whole idea is so gross to me. My body wouldn't be able to handle it anyways.
6. I'm married to my roommate Taylor. We live together, we work together, and we have most of the same friends so we hang out a lot too. You would think that we would be annoyed of each other by now, but we haven't had a single fight the entire semester. It's in my personality that if I have a problem with you, I will tell you. You might get mad at me for about 5 minutes, but you'll get over it. If you don't address it, it'll only get worse than it should be.
7. I grew up with a very low self-esteem, but I've really come out of my shell. I think that living in Bruce had a lot to do with that. I feel like the people surrounding me have really helped me to find myself. I'm a lot stronger because of them.
8. I live by the philosophy of No Regrets! Be A Man! :)
9. I've been seen as a goody two shoes, and lately quite the opposite. I'm on neither end of the spectrum. There's nothing I wouldn't try once... that was a joke. I have my boundaries and I intend on keeping them.
10. My major is Accounting. I plan on graduating with a MS/BS in Accounting and a B/BA, bachelor is business administration. I want to be a CPA, but I still have about three more years with grad school.
11. I have a nervous habit where I have to always be moving. I can't sit still without shaking my leg or rocking ever so slightly.
12. I fold my toilet paper instead of wadding it. I recently found out that I'm not the only one who does that.
13. I am extremely clumsy. =[
14. My biggest fear is losing the people closest to me.
15. I love kids! I want to have at least two.
16. My biggest inspiration was my grandfather on my mother's side. He was such a loving person. He would make everyone feel special. I want to be just like that.
17. I don't hold grudges. There is only one person in the world that I hate and he rightfully deserves it.
18. I would do anything for my close friends. If someone hurts any one of them don't expect me to stand there and let it happen.
19. I love learning new crafts especially anything to do with fibers. I am a fast learner when it comes to things like that.
20. My family means the world to me. I wouldn't be where I am today without them.
21. I am really girly. I love to dress up and do my hair and makeup. I believe when you look better you feel better.
22. My biggest weakness is that I sometimes care too much about people. It gets to the point where it hurts me to see my friends upset.
23. I have a habit of finding friends in the most unusual places, but a lot of these people become my closest friends.
24. I put my heart into the things I do, so I have to see them all the way through.
25. I believe that no one can bring me down unless I let them.
26. I like asking people what they think about things. It's always find it interesting to see things through another person's eyes. I try to keep an open mind.
27. Every time I hear sirens I pray in my head "God bless anyone who is in trouble or in need." I have been doing it for years.
28. I'm am definitely daddy's girl. I love going to the movies and doing things with him.
29. People like to make fun of how I say drawer. I say it draw-er instead of dror. I looked it up and its acceptable to say it either way so ha!
30. I think this is way too much talking about myself... goodnight :)

1 comment: