Monday, December 20, 2010

Do I look Preggo to you? don't answer that!!

I am entirely too tired tonight, but I swore to myself that I would do this everyday...

Today I had my doctor's appointment which is always a little scary. I went in for some blood tests and to talk about getting a new prescription for a different brand and maybe a lower dose. I hate going in and sitting in the waiting room. All of the pregnant women are older and married and are where I would want to be at that age, starting a family. Maybe it's in my head, but I feel like they send me judging looks. Do you ever look at the people around you and think about their story? Well, I feel like they are thinking I'm a bad teenager, but HELLO I'm not preggers. Oh haha I'm not a teenager anymore! I did however find out that this semester I lost 18 pounds. Yes, it's a good thing! After spending a majority of the semester nauseous and unable to eat I kind of suspected I lost some weight, but I wasn't expecting this much. It's all good though, when I went in she put me on a lower dose. We will see how it works.

Rent-a-cops! My daddy was driving as we were leaving Walmart, and there is a really bad traffic flow problem, so he cut across a row of the parking lot. There was a security guard driving in that lane and when he saw us coming he didn't slow down, but actually sped up and then slammed the brakes next to us. He got mad and shined his flashlight at us through his windshield. I was cracking up so hard! OMG a flashlight I'm so afraid of your rent-a-cop ass. Yeah I know we're not supposed to cut across a parking lot, but come on who hasn't done that?

Shout out to my husband Taylor Camp for getting into the Design program at UNT. She worked so hard on that portfolio, but I knew she would make it. I can't wait to go to Houston and celebrate with her! Okay world I am off to bed! Sweet dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment