Tuesday, December 21, 2010

There's a snake in my boot

Today was pretty much a lazy day for me. I have been at the hotel since last night and its so boring! I had a Toy Story movie marathon of my own. I finally saw the third one and I love it! My brother has all of them on Blu-Ray and DVD. You know what's really cool? The third movie also came with a digital copy so you can play it on your iPod. I think they should all just come like that. It's so much more convenient lol. I am finally allowed to take my stitches out, but my brother told me I should wait the full 10 days. I guess I should  listen to him since he's the one cutting them out for me. It's his 23rd birthday tomorrow! Happy Birthday donkey!

Recently a friend exposed me to the world of Dubstep. I have heard it before, but I'm just now getting into it. There are some pretty sweet Bollywood ones. You should have seen this guy when he showed me this one.
 This one isn't as cool, but I still like it...

I love it when people show interest in Bollywood movies and Indian stuff, especially if they're not Indian. It makes me happy because they usually appreciate it more. I guess because the whole Bollywood thing is a foreign concept. I have to have my Bollywood nights more often next semester. I swear every time I come home my parents have like two new movies. I'm so behind, but I'm working night shift again so this will be my second one today. The only thing that makes it hard to watch so many is the fact that they're all like three hours long. I actually prefer watching the older Bollywood movies from the 90's. I feel like the newer ones are getting so complicated and even depressing. The one I watched earlier was about euthanasia. I want the traditional sappy love story with a song and dance every 15 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment