Sunday, December 19, 2010

Happy Birthday to me!!!

Today I turned 20. Today is the day I said goodbye to my teenage years and hello to grown-up 20's. Am I supposed to feel grown up? Am I supposed to be wiser? Someone told me 20 is like a waiting room for 21. Waiting room for what? I'm not really waiting. I am dedicating this year to exploring things I have never done, rebelling a little because God knows I've stayed on the safe side compared to most teenagers. My list of things to do by the end of the semester will be made and I will try my best to cross them all off. Taylor, it will happen for us this time :)

My birthday turned out to be pretty awesome! I went shopping and bought a pair of gorgeous brown suede boots with birthday money from Dad. My sister bought me a black cross strap Steve Madden purse with a rose on the outside. After the mall I went to Studio Movie Grill with the sister and saw Unstoppable with Denzel Washington and Chis Pine. Chris Pine... drool. So hot!
Anyways, its seriously a good movie. I would recommend it. Afterward, I went home and took like a two hour nap. I also had dinner at Olive Garden with the beautiful Hanna. I love my Hanny! I can't wait for our road trip to Houston for  New Years! I actually made hotel reservations for a suite for 3 nights. It didn't seem real until now. Oh and I have a freaking doctor's appointment tomorrow afternoon. I hate them, but I've been needing to go. See I'm already making better decisions. I think 20 is gonna be a good year for me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment