Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas!

I had a very merry Christmas. I spent the day with family. I love seeing all of my nieces and nephews :) They're so cute, and it just amazes me how fast they grow up. The most amazing thing about little kids is that it only takes a little thing to amuse them. I love the simpler things in life, but nowadays its either keep up with technology or get left behind. Speaking of technology, my brother finally upgraded my laptop to Windows 7. It's so much faster! All I can say is good riddens to Vista! 

You know what made my day? Usually when my family gets together I get told that I should try to lose some weight and watch what I eat. I even get advice on how much to eat and that I should exercise more often. This time I got a lot of  "did you lose weight?." I can't tell you how good that makes me feel. I'm not gonna let it get to my head because I know I can afford to lose more, and I plan on it. For now I'm just trying not to gain it back during this holiday season. It's a lot easier watching what I eat with crappy dinning hall food. There's nothing like home cooked food. For dinner I had some amazing Thai food. There are some really good cooks in my family :)

I'm so ready for New Years in Houston! Only 5 more days until I'm reunited with my girls!

1 comment: