Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Dolce Ferniente

Dolce Ferniente... the sweetness of doing nothing. I watched Eat Pray Love today for the third time in less than a week. There are so many things that she says that I can relate to or at least understand where she's coming from. Did you know that Julia Roberts converted to Hinduism after filming the movie. That's so cool to me. This whole break thing is kind of sucking with stitches, but I will have them out tomorrow. Where are you friends? Come rescue me! I need to get out of the hotel. I finally have a day off tomorrow, but since its so close to Christmas everyone is either working, out of town, or spending time with family. My family doesn't really celebrate Christmas anymore. In fact, I'll probably be working at the hotel. I freaking hate my laptop! its so slow and I can't connect to the internet at my house. My brother is finally going to reformat it for me tomorrow after I delt with this crap for a whole semester. I am actually writing this on my phone Ugh! Son of a bitch! I give up! Night.

2 comments:

  1. I love Eat Pray Love too. I really want to go to Italy and eat nothing but pizza and gelato.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Could you imagine that experience? I haven't even been to India yet. Oh and I looove Gelato! I love the idea about missing someone from your past... “So miss him. Send him some love and light every time you think about him, then drop it. You’re just afraid to let go."

    ReplyDelete